TiVo - FiOS Wireless Connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiVo - FiOS Wireless Connection Issues

I recently upgraded the hard drive in my Series 2 and now my wireless home network connection between my TiVo (Belkin wireless adapter) and FiOS router isn't working. Prior to the upgrade the home network connection worked beautifully.

TiVo can see my wireless network but when I try to connect to the TiVo service I keep getting either an N02 (can't find DHCP server) or N06 (Gateway not found) error. I've tried turning off WEP security, resetting the router and TiVO unit multiple times and also added my TiVo wireless adapter's MAC address to the network objects list in the router (and enabled the MAC access list). I'm guessing my problem might be related to the new TiVo firmware running on the new hard drive but am stumped at this point. Connecting via a telephone line is not an option. Help please.

It's not a hard drive issue, but you should consider a TiVo-branded wireless adapter, an you also need to sure that your router is set as a DHCP server. You likely changed some settings since you last configured the TiVo's wireless.

Comment

Working...
    X