Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Access

Hello all:

When I go to online.tivo.com, all of my recordings are there but I can't play any of them. The only option is to purchase through Amazon Prime. I've enabled network access on my unit. When I click "Manage" or "Settings" online, I get this message:

Check Your DVR Network Connection
    There is a problem communicating with your DVR. Please make sure your DVR is connected to your home network, then try again.

However, the Tivo Box and TV are both hooked to wifi with good signal strength. Any ideas?

I haven't tried that in a while, but TiVos are pretty finicky with networks. Is the TiVo wired? Is the computer wired? I'd try that over Wifi to see if that does the trick.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

The Tivo is on wifi. I've tried my laptop over the same wifi and my desktop that is hard-wired to the same network. Neither works.

Comment

I'd try the TiVo hard-wired, at least as a test.

Comment

Tried but Tivo did not like my ethernet connection. Got a message to go unblock ports _____ ____, etc. Everything else in the house does fine with the ethernet so not sure what that's about. I tried moving the router right next to the Tivo and doing a wireless connection. Still getting the same message.

Comment

That sure sounds like a network problem, and maybe even more so given that message.

Comment

Working...
            X