Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Program information running out even though connecting daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program information running out even though connecting daily.

My hard drive was replaced through weaknees and ever since then I have had to reboot after 2 weeks because the program information keeps running out. Tivo is successfully connecting through my wireless internet daily. I have a Tivo series 2 with product livetime service. Software version 9.32b012140, service number 230 0000 8036 df41.

OK - we've sent you an email about getting the unit back here. We can fix that.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Thank you for replying.

I did get the e-mail. I would love to have it fixed, but it takes so long to get from here to CA and back. Do I have to pay for this repair and shipping? I am not looking forward to not having my Tivo for 2 weeks again. In the meantime what do I have to do to get my program information to load because I am not sure if I am going to send it out right away with the new TV season starting.

Comment

So do a "clear and delete guide data and to-do list" to get it working again, temporarily.

I'll email you a pre-paid UPS shipping label, so watch for that in your email tonight.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X