Live 365 with no sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live 365 with no sound?

Under the "Music,Photo's,Products & More" section my Live 365 doesn't seem to have any sound. All other sections (Podcaster,etc.) have sound and work fine but not a peep from Live 365. It doesn't matter which station I selection none seem to have sound. The final screen always shows that it's streaming. Any thoughts?

I've rebooted my Tivo but it didn't seem to do anything.

thanks in advance,
    Jediwalker

Maybe it's your sound output? What model TiVo and what audio outputs are you using?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

No I really don't think it my sound output. I've found quite a few posts on the Tivo help forums of numerous people having the same problem. Here is the link:

http://forums.tivo.com/pe/action/for...&showPostBody=

No one seems to be getting a strate answer.....not even from Tivo it seems. Where do you look on your Tivo to see what update you currently have running? I want to know if I have 9.1 installed yet.

Comment

Interesting.

You go to Messages and Setup -> System Information and you'll see the version number there.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Update

FYI, if anyone else is having the same problem just put in a request for update 9.1 The new update seems to fix the issue.

jediwalker

Comment

Working...
          X