Season passes not working on newly activated Hughes HDVR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season passes not working on newly activated Hughes HDVR2

I recently purchased a used Hughes HDVR2 DirectTV/Tivo unit and got it activated last night (after 1hr 10mins and 5 reps). I attempted to add a couple Season Passes which went fine but when I checked the To-Do list, they did not show up and both are set to run tonight. I went to Season Pass Manager, it shows them on the list both it indicates there are no upcoming episodes. They show up on the guide and I can set them to record manually and then show on the To-Do. Is it perhaps that the full program listing is not yet downloaded from the satellite? I am stumped.

Or that the guide data isn't fully indexed, so the episodes aren't linked. Give it some time and see what happens.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Problem solved

The problem has gone away simply by waiting a while. I have set up several season passes and they show up in the season pass manager, show future episodes and also show up in the to-do list. Thanks for the reply, it would have worked itself out had I just had a little more patience. I did want to post my disappointment that activating this unit turned into such a complete nightmare, it should not have been that difficult. The first four reps told me that my unit didn't even exist, then they said I had to have the receiver ID number (which this unit does not have). It didn't seem to phase them when I told them the person I had bought it from was using it up to a week ago. Then they insisted I had to purchase a new access card because they could not verify there weren't charges still pending on the card. When I offered to swap a card I was currently using into this unit, the rep finally relented even though he said it was against company policy (cutting deeply into their revenue, don't you know!). Bad experience that I am happy is over!

Comment

Working...
      X