Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get my R10 to display the shows in Folders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my R10 to display the shows in Folders?

I recently upgraded my R10 80 gig to a new 320 gig hard drive replacement kit. It is working great. Before the upgrade my shows were grouped in folders.
    I also had a recenly deleted folder. Now its just all the shows in chronilogical order of recording. No recently deleted folder. This feature showed up one day about six months ago on the 80 gig drive. I assume this was some sort of firmware upgrade over the phone line or satty. Is there someway to get this feature back?? or force the upgrade?? thanks

What software version do you have now on your R10?

Comment

the software that is on the 320gig that was shipped from Weaknees is
      6.3f-01-2-521. This is what I got off the box a little while ago under system info. I know the version on my 80 gig was 6.4a-01-2-521 . I found on your forum someone had a similiar issue. So I went into playlist and hit enter and changed the settings. so I have the folders now but not a recently deleted folder. Can I get a software upgrade over the phone or satty?? btw: Its only been a day and I am very happy with the upgrade. I love having all that extra space. thanks

Comment

The update will come by phone; keep the phone line plugged in.

BTW, how long ago did you buy your drive?

Comment

i got the drive from weaknees about a week ago. I have a landline plugged
          in. Although I don't mind very much about not having the recenly deleted folder, I am glad I got the shows grouped back into folders. I like your forum here. I plan to look it over every once in a while. I'll probably learn a lot. thanks steevo

Comment

OK - it's a bit strange, because we've been sending the new version for many, many weeks now. But with the next DTV update, you'll get all that back.
            Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I appreciate the help. I actually found your website doing a search on Tivo hacks. I am so glad I found your website. thanks steevo

Comment

Working...
              X