Series 2 540140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series 2 540140

Have a Series 2 140 hour TiVo. It is about four years old. I recently moved and changed from Comcast to Directv. I did the setup, never got a picture or sound, aside from TiVo screens. I took all the cables apart, etc. I got picture and sound! Yes....Error S03, nooooo! Did reboots, Pause-57s, etc etc, now I have no picture, no sound, and Error S03. I have wasted enough time. Does this sound like a failing hard drive? I have a lifetime subscription so I would like to continue with the unit. Does this sound like it is curable with a new hard drive?
    Thank you.

Yes, that's almost definitely just a drive. A new drive keeps your lifetime subscription working. Find your model here and get a "replace" kit:

http://www.weaknees.com/tivo-upgrade.php
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Series 2 Upgrade for Comcast HD

I have a Lifetime Subscription for a Series 2. Comcast recently changed to all-digital. Now, although I can see programs I've recorded, I have no picture at all at "live Tv". Am I out of luck with being able to use Tivo2 with Comcast Digital, or is there some kind of upgarde card I can put into Tivo that will allow me to see and record Comcast?

Comment

Working...
      X