Series 1 with Digital Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series 1 with Digital Cable

I have had a Series 1 Tivo (upgraded to 330 hours) since forever. I can not imagine life without it. Recently, I have received an offer for digital cable for 27 dollars a month. Time Warner loves me. Unfortunately, I cant seem to get my classic TIVO to work with it. PLEASE HELP ME! I have lived too long with TIVO to be able to survive without it. And, The newer series are not the same. If you know what to do, I would be forever in your debt. I will do anything to get it working.

You will want to go through guided setup again to see if you can get the TiVo to control the cable box. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid you'll have to consider a new TiVo.

Comment

Thanks Jeffery, With your assistance, I was able to repeat the guided setup. One thing that helped was that I saved all the extra wires 8 years ago when I purchased the Series 1. I needed a special wire to make TIVO work with the digital cable box. Hopefully, someone will read this and remember to always save the "extra parts" you never know when you may need these.

Sincerely,

Jimmy
      "The Seeker of Truth"

Comment

Working...
      X