Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed a new hard drive in my DirecTV Phillips DSR7000

I purchased the HD through WeaKnees. Great Service BTW

Anyway, I followed the instructions and installed the new HD and it seems to be working fine except for this. I went through "Messages & Settings"/"Settings"/"Channels"/"Channel List" to un-mark the channels that I do not receive. I did that for several channels then exited and tried surfing through channels. The channels that I had un-checked were still coming up as I surfed through channels. It has only been about an hour since the installation and set-up and I know that it may take some time for full channel line-ups, etc. to show up in guides. Does it also take time for the channel selection to take effect? If not is there anything that I can do to correct this. While annoying surfing through the channels I don't receive I'm more concerned about the DVR recording suggestions from channels I don't get. Is this perhaps a known issue with a new HD installation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks You

You ALSO have to filter the guide to show channels you receive (or favorite channels). Bring up the guide and look at the bottom for instructions on how to change/edit/filter the guide.

Comment

Thanks very much. I was really hoping that there was just some simple step that I was omitting.

Comment

Working...
      X