No announcement yet.

Premiere XL lost all my recorded programs, now won't record OnePasses properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere XL lost all my recorded programs, now won't record OnePasses properly

After a recent power outage, my Premiere XL (with early new disk drive) lost ALL my recorded programs. And also, now it is not recording specific OnePass programs that I have set (such as PBS Evening News).

Have you ever heard of this kind of issue? And what's to be done?

No - so it still boots, but the shows are gone? Have you looked in your "Recently Deleted" folder?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Nothing remains in "Recently Deleted. The Premiere still boots fine -- but now there are problems not actually recording some of the shows set for OnePass. However, it does record SOME other shows recorded individually???

Comment

I'd guess you have a failing hard drive, but I can't say for sure since I don't think I've seen this behavior before.

If you'd like to try a new hard drive, they're here:

https://www.weaknees.com/prmx.php

Comment

The hard drive is new. (I had a typo in my original question -- mean to say "nearly" new drive.) Could my issues be coming from TiVo?

Comment

Please email us with your order number. If the drive is still under warranty, we can check it out and see what's up.

Our email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X