Tivo Bolt Vox Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivo Bolt Vox Issue

I have a 2 year old Bolt Vox 1TB. Our house power flickered on and off a few times before ultimately going out. When the power came back on, I notice the tivo wasn't working. Restarted the box, lights look normal (compared to another bolt Vox at the house) light stays green but no load screen or anything ever shows on the TV. Tried different HDMI inputs and cords but can't get an image to show

Can you see the shows on this TiVo from the other one? If so, you likely have a fried HDMI port. Unfortunately that’s not something we can fix. Best bet is a replacement:

https://www.WeaKnees.com/bolt
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I cannot see any shows from bolt Vox. It never comes fully online to connect to the other boxes

Comment

I left it unplugged overnight. Now I get the Tivo splash screen, followed by starting up for a second then it goes black. I have a green light and a yellow light upon remote button pushes but it doesn't connect to the home network. Unfortunately it is my main box so none of my minis work either

Comment

Sounds like the network connection was damaged along with the HDMI.

If you were using Wifi before, you could try plugging in ethernet and rebooting. That might get it on the network, but it'll be pretty hard to use from there.
          Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
          X