series 2 540 black screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• series 2 540 black screen

I have a black screen on my tivo, but if i go into tivo i can see that page just fine. Any ideas?

Sorry but I do not understand this issue. If you have a black screen on the TiVo, how can you see the page just fine?

Comment

So when i should be watching live tv the screen is blank/black and when i push the tivo button i can see the screen just fine. i thought i might be my satellite box so i switched it with a working one and no change.

Comment

OK - so you see the TiVo menus but not live shows?

If you hook the satellite box directly to the TV and omit the TiVo temporarily, so you see live TV then?
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

yes it does

Comment

So you can try redoing Guided Setup on your TiVo. It should troubleshoot the situation where it asks about your input source.
            Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
              OK - so you see the TiVo menus but not live shows?

If you hook the satellite box directly to the TV and omit the TiVo temporarily, so you see live TV then?
              At the top, just to the right of the TiVo button new phen24 review, is the LIVE TV button. Press LIVE TV if you're watching a recording or streaming show or in an app and you want to go to live TV. Or, if you're already watching live TV, press the LIVE TV button to cycle through the tuners.
              Last edited by KristinaSmart; 09-04-2023, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X