TIVO Series 2 missing lots of channels after HD upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIVO Series 2 missing lots of channels after HD upgrade

I have a TIVO Series 2 with Lifetime subscription. I purchased the 540040 320gb hard drive upgrade from Weaknees recently and went thru setup, selected cable option - Oceanic Time Warner. I am missing lots of channels. I can manually go to the channel, for example, 59 for HGTV but 59 does not show up in the Guide so I cannot program any season passes for any channel 59 shows. Shows on channel 59 also do not show up via search in the "Find Programs" option. If I go to another TV in my house (no TIVO attached), all the channels show up when I go to the channel guide. I have already tries going thru setup several times and tried rebooting TIVO. Can you please offer me some other suggestions to try? Thank you.

First, it takes time for guide data to populate.

You should also go into the list of channels you receive and be sure they are all selected.

Then, when you bring up the guide, there is a message at the bottom of the guide about how to filter the guide. Be sure you are not filtering the guide in a way that keeps some channels from appearing.

Comment

Working...
    X