Toshiba RS-TX20 Will Not Power Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toshiba RS-TX20 Will Not Power Up!!!

I have been looking around the forum but cant' seem to find the answer to this. I placed a DVD into the unit to watch it after a few minutes of "loading disc" the machine turned off. It then began it's normal start up but when it got to the installing screen (or what ever screen it is before it goes to the main menu) the unit turns off again and starts all over. I does this continuously but never starts up. I tried unplugging it but that didn't work. Could someone tell me if there is something that can just be replaced or do I just need to send it in to have it repaired? Thanks for any help you can provide.

You might have a DVD stuck in the tray. Eject the tray and see if anything is in there.

If it's not that, you likely have a bad hard drive.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I can not get it to power up to eject the DVD. Is there anyway to remove the disc without it being on? Also one other question I noticed that the replacement drives start a 350gb do you guys offer anything smaller? Ok last question, is it worth it to replace the parts on a machine this old?
      Last edited by Josavich; 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X