HR22 DVR functions not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR22 DVR functions not working?

I just installed a hr22 and it passes all its test channels all come in fine but the dvr functions don't work.

On live TV if I press pause ... noting, just a little beep on the hr22

If I press record it says it is recording and adds the recording icon

if I schedule a recording it changes to that station and says it is recording

when I go to my playlist it lists all the shows I have recored but when I play them I just get a grey screen and asks if I want to delete this recording

Also, it continues to say I 100% free space.

Any Ideas?

Thoughts are all appreciated.

We'd recommend that you try forcing a software download on your DIRECTV HD DVR. To do that, follow these instructions:

1. Restart your receiver. Using the remote control, select Menu -> Help & Settings -> Setup -> Reset -> Restart Recorder.
    2. Press the DASH (-) key to confirm.
    3. When the reset process starts, the blue LEDs on the front of the receiver will turn off.
    4. Once the LEDs on the front of the receiver come back on OR the first blue screen is displayed, whichever occurs first, enter this special code from your remote control: 0 2 4 6 8.

Press the keys deliberately, allowing about 1/2 second per press. Do not hold the keys down. Make sure that you press ONLY the 5 numbers, one at a time, and nothing else. Enter the code once per reboot. After a few more seconds, you should see a screen indicating that the 10-20 minute download cycle has started.

Comment

Working...
    X