learning 2 swm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learning 2 swm

Can I use a channel master meter 4 installing the swm dish just using power from meter? and what is the red out on the swm splitter? also I am new to forum so HI!!

Installing a SWM dish requires a SWM-compatible meter, so what you have now is not likely to work.

The red output passes power, so if you power the SWM dish (or switch) with a power supply AFTER the splitter, then you have to connect to that power-passing output.

Comment

clueless

I have a 21v power inserter where should this rest after setup is finished.

Comment

On the SWM 1 port.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

still clueless

what about this alignment singnal locator do i really need this to setup dish? sorry for posting same question 2 just learning how to do this forum stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ella View Post
            what about this alignment singnal locator do i really need this to setup dish? sorry for posting same question 2 just learning how to do this forum stuff
            We really can't teach you how to install a dish on a forum like this...signal meters, especially if you are using a SWM, are close to a necessity.

Comment

Working...
            X