My Tivo Bolt with All-In Lifetime Service had a motherboard failure which Weaknees determined is not repairable so to replace it I purchased a Roamio with All-In Lifetime Service from them. It arrived in good shape, and installed without issue, and following the instructions I added the Roamio to my Tivo account without issue. I can use it.
My four Tivo Minis are associated with and still looking for the Bolt which is dead and in a box. I believe this is to be expected until I do something with them. I need advice on how to remove the Mini's association from the dead Bolt and then activate them and associate them with the newly installed Roamio. All units, the dead Bolt, Roamio, and four Minis are in my account. The Roamio and four minis are on on my network.
Knowing how finicky Tivo can be I want to do this step right. I searched the forum and did not find anything probably because I don't know how to key word this. Can someone tell me or is there a procedure you can point me to on how to do this?
My four Tivo Minis are associated with and still looking for the Bolt which is dead and in a box. I believe this is to be expected until I do something with them. I need advice on how to remove the Mini's association from the dead Bolt and then activate them and associate them with the newly installed Roamio. All units, the dead Bolt, Roamio, and four Minis are in my account. The Roamio and four minis are on on my network.
Knowing how finicky Tivo can be I want to do this step right. I searched the forum and did not find anything probably because I don't know how to key word this. Can someone tell me or is there a procedure you can point me to on how to do this?
Comment